Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dick's Sporting Goods 25% off+FREE SHIPPING.. cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Saw this on slickdeals.

You get 25% off and free shipping on one item you purchase. I know they have sports cards available.

Is this a hobby box of 2010 Bowman Draft? If so $48 shipped doesn't seem like a bad deal.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/produ ... Id=4459697

Even if it's not hobby they have a couple of blasters you can get for 14.99 shipped instead of going to the store and dropping 20+tax.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Thanks for the heads up. That's a great price for 2010 Bowman Draft, even with sales tax in NJ. It does mention "Hobby Only" inserts in the description, so they SHOULD be hobby boxes (if not, guess I'll return them).

The fine print doesn't say the offer is limited to one per customer, so I guess it's unlimited. I just placed five separate orders for one box each using Paypal, and it gave me the discounted price each time. I'd buy more, but I've spent too much the last few days already :oops:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
RandomH said:
Saw this on slickdeals.

You get 25% off and free shipping on one item you purchase. I know they have sports cards available.

Is this a hobby box of 2010 Bowman Draft? If so $48 shipped doesn't seem like a bad deal.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/produ ... Id=4459697" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even if it's not hobby they have a couple of blasters you can get for 14.99 shipped instead of going to the store and dropping 20+tax.
Look at the college kid with some coin to burn. :lol: And H if it is the box shown it will be a hobby box, because retail was a little small in size,but still 24 packs.

I would get it and see what you could get for 48 bucks since it is only 2 bucks a pack.

RandomH

cmnkb8 said:
Thanks for the heads up. That's a great price for 2010 Bowman Draft, even with sales tax in NJ. It does mention "Hobby Only" inserts in the description, so they SHOULD be hobby boxes (if not, guess I'll return them).

The fine print doesn't say the offer is limited to one per customer, so I guess it's unlimited. I just placed five separate orders for one box each using Paypal, and it gave me the discounted price each time. I'd buy more, but I've spent too much the last few days already :oops:
When you get them let us know if they were hobby!

Rich- I had to get myself something :lol:

Members online