Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USPS super savers program through ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Just found out about this today as I was printing a mailing label. A window popped up asking if I wanted to save up to 36% on my shipping totals by signing up with the program. I clicked yes and that was all there was to it. A 10 ounce package w/DC cost me around $2.75 and a 3 ounce package w/DC cost $1.75, what a 2 ounce package usually costs with DC. If you get the chance to get this through ebay I recommend you do so.

ccouch (Chad)

Aug 8, 2008
I'm pretty sure that any one, two, or three ounce bubble mailer with DC through PayPal has cost $1.75 for some time now. I don't think that's related to any special program.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
ccouch (Chad) said:
I'm pretty sure that any one, two, or three ounce bubble mailer with DC through PayPal has cost $1.75 for some time now. I don't think that's related to any special program.

agreed

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
The biggest advantage that you get if you print postage through Ebay is if you use Priority Mail. A medium flat-rate Priority is 10.95 at the post office, 10.50 w/free DC through Paypal shipping, and 9.97 w/free DC through Ebay shipping. I sell a lot of random items, so it can be useful. For boxes weighing a few pounds it is sometimes cheaper to ship Priority through Ebay shipping than it is to use parcel post because priority is discounted at a higher rate. You can also use Shipcover insurance if you use Ebay shipping (1.30 for up to $100), which is cheaper than post office rates, which is what Paypal shipping uses.

Members online