Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Certificate of Mail to the UK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Will this cover you with Pay Pal when shipping to the UK? Had a buyer make a good offer with extra thrown in for postage to the UK (had "free shipping" checked, but he was cool enough to let me know what he was doing), and I'm just making sure I'm covered. Or if anyone knows the best "Pay Pal Friendly" way to ship, LMK.

Thanks.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
hive17 said:
Will this cover you with Pay Pal when shipping to the UK? Had a buyer make a good offer with extra thrown in for postage to the UK (had "free shipping" checked, but he was cool enough to let me know what he was doing), and I'm just making sure I'm covered. Or if anyone knows the best "Pay Pal Friendly" way to ship, LMK.

Thanks.

I just mailed a package to Austrailia today via the post office and it was $15.83 and that included Registered Mail for tracking..

I offered the cheap $5 route (it was a $28 card).. but they wanted the registered mail..

Check USPS.com and compare the rates for the different ways to ship the item.. Depending on the amount of the item is how much risk I want to take..

Good luck,

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Priority is the way I'd go, I'm just wondering if the Certificate of Mail stands up to Pay Pal.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
cmnkb8 said:
Certificate of mailing is proof of mailing, NOT proof of delivery. Therefore, it will NOT hold up in an ebay/paypal case, since that requires proof of delivery.

................Exactely what he said!!

Members online

Latest posts