Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW!! Ylaf as a SELLER!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a guy like this leave a lot of money on the table by putting it up all at once? Seems to me that if he released it little by little, a few guys out there wouldn't feel overwhelmed by having to pick it up all at once and could budget accordingly.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I wonder how much Topps signing Griffey to an Auto contract for '12 products played into this...

and by listing a ton at once, along with the Free listings, I bet he's trying to get some Buyers to bundle mutiple items and bid against each other.

IF I was him, I'd be careful with those "Foreign" sales for only $5. :?

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
This is just a little....every few months, say 3-4 months....he lists about 10-15 cards. Lately hes listed more because of the free listings being offered. He has multiple copies of almost every high end card. I've been able to add a few, but cant afford them all that i would like at once. However, i dont think he leaves too much on the table because his prices are fairly accurate to a little high.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've never collected Griffey cards but there are a few in there that I wouldn't mind adding an autograph or two to my collection. Some prices look reasonable. But it is impressive how many cards Griffey's signed over the years.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Firstly, WOW, hell of a collection. Definitely the best player collection I've seen. I agree with one of the posters above, he is definitely leaving money on the table by listing all of those autos and high end stuff at once. People see so many Griffey's and if one has a bid they just move onto the next. If this guy found a Griffey collector who was willing to invest some money in this collection I'd say he could get a premium on this stuff and a lot of this stuff when Griffey gets into the hall and 20 years after his last game and stuff this stuff at some point will skyrocket in value. Great investment. I'd say Griffey autos are selling at a low right now, half of Jeter's and Pujol's. Sorry to babble on and on but WOW what a collection lol

Members online

Latest posts