Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nolan Arenado Possibly to the Rockies in 2012??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
There's been a lot of talk about Arenado lately with him winning AFL MVP and with his cards on the rise, but this really surprised me. I just saw this video where they say Colorado may have just cleared a spot for Arenado by moving Wiggington. Not very often do you see guys go straight from Single-A to the Majors, I wonder if this will actually happen or if he'll spend some more time in the Minors first.

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?conte ... 1&c_id=mlb

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I can't see him starting the season in the majors, but if he starts in AA and is doing well a promotion to the bigs could happen.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
The Rockies would be nuts to start Arenado at the majors in 2012. There is a HUGE difference between the pitching at A+ and MLB, It would only destroy his confidence when he struggles (and he WILL struggle since he's not ready).

edit: Nevermind, just clicked the link - it's Jim Duquette. I wouldn't trust his analysis on anything*.

*I am still bitter about the Scott Kazmir trade

Latest posts