Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone still have trouble with tonyrios. THIEF?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deantap

Aug 11, 2008
My end was delivered 3 weeks ago. He said he sent my end 2 weeks (last Thursday) after getting his end and yet I sit here empty handed. He told me Tuesday it was sent Priority Mail and yet I sit here empty handed. I'll say it again, he received his end August 23rd. LMk if you are having problems with him. THX :evil:

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
I traded with him and got my end. He was very slow to ship, but the card was great. (Cabrera RC PSA 10)

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
darocker80 said:
Is he still banned?

No, he was allowed back after agreeing to send with DC and also completing his trade. It will be up to those who trade with him how to do it.
I was in contact with biggreen15, and he has been waiting 2 to 3 weeks for a tony package.. please help phillyfan!!

biggreen15

Aug 7, 2008
angelsrockies4ever said:
phillyfan0417 said:
darocker80 said:
Is he still banned?

No, he was allowed back after agreeing to send with DC and also completing his trade. It will be up to those who trade with him how to do it.
I was in contact with biggreen15, and he has been waiting 2 to 3 weeks for a tony package.. please help phillyfan!!

Situation is handled. No need for any interference

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I'm not really sure why those who have had issues with Tony are unwilling to leave him the feedback he deserves but all you're doing is hurting the trading community as a whole. Not leaving feedback is basically hurting other traders who may try to make deals in the future and have problems.

There will be no retaliation and if negative feedback is deemed unwarranted, it WILL be deleted by the mod staff.

Members online

Latest posts