Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hotlist Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
masonphillip said:
Who you got this week?

Panini's Black Friday cards were a pretty big hit.

Also, Charles Woodson has autos in Certified, which are getting a BIIIIIG reaction from collectors:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Panini-Cer ... 2569b6066d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rob Gronkowski Exquisites keep creeping up, too. One ended last night at $127.50, which I think is a new high.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROB-GRONKOWSKI- ... 27c09faf70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
I know this is for players who's cards jump in price, but Brett Lawrie's Bowman Chrome redemptions have not slowed down since release. I only bring that up because even Harper's have dipped like most guys do months after release. Like I said may not constitute "hot" but I don't see a dip soon.

~AJ

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Slette said:
masonphillip said:
Who you got this week?

Panini's Black Friday cards were a pretty big hit.

Also, Charles Woodson has autos in Certified, which are getting a BIIIIIG reaction from collectors:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Panini-Cer ... 2569b6066d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rob Gronkowski Exquisites keep creeping up, too. One ended last night at $127.50, which I think is a new high.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROB-GRONKOWSKI- ... 27c09faf70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On Woodson, wow - [phil:2syouwt0]160687326829[/phil:2syouwt0]

Good call on Grownkowski, those were more like $100 last week (Brad mentioned previously and I looked primarily at Contenders)

Panini gets the promotional pack thing for sure, they did an awesome job with a promotional pack deal at the national and appear to have struck again.

[phil:2syouwt0]260903862028[/phil:2syouwt0] - Rodgers Ball Card
[phil:2syouwt0]140649648071[/phil:2syouwt0] - Rodgers Shield Logo
[phil:2syouwt0]170735432460[/phil:2syouwt0] - Kobe Auto
[phil:2syouwt0]200680963248[/phil:2syouwt0] - Cam Newton Rookie Debut Auto
[phil:2syouwt0]150707634998[/phil:2syouwt0] - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Patch Auto

Just a few of the nicer items.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Joe Panik again? [ebay:y52r52se]260901191015[/ebay:y52r52se]
I have not looked to see if his stuff is up from last week, but I did see a couple of oranges got 200 and 450 and his golds are getting 100+ and his blues are over 50
How about the card or very own Random H pulled for Bowman Draft retail style. :grouphug:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Bowman...0901191015?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3cbeec3d67

Panik is still "hot" but down somewhat from last week:

[phil:y52r52se]170736409082[/phil:y52r52se] - Blue Ref Auto this week
[phil:y52r52se]350509839260[/phil:y52r52se] - Blue Ref Auto last week

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
Laurent Robinson, from bargain bin to Cowboys hero the last two weeks.

he's actually tapered off just a touch this week [phil:3k7e22i8]270861521985[/phil:3k7e22i8], these were selling for more in the $16-$20 range last week but still, i bet these went unsold for $.99 for quite a long time.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Did you mention Tyler Thornburg's retail stuff from Bowman DPP yet? It's crazy that a simple GU and retail auto are BOTH selling for more than almost half the hobby chrome autos.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I think the Valiant Ichiro Auto's deserve a mention. They had leveled off at around $500 (one or two even sold for less) but recently (maybe because the initial glut is gone) prices have increased. One got a bid at $699, a poorly listed one sold for $560 and one just ended at $711 (all for the green version.)

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Topnotchsy said:
I think the Valiant Ichiro Auto's deserve a mention. They had leveled off at around $500 (one or two even sold for less) but recently (maybe because the initial glut is gone) prices have increased. One got a bid at $699, a poorly listed one sold for $560 and one just ended at $711 (all for the green version.)

It amazes me that the last Orange barely sold for more than the Green at $711.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Topnotchsy said:

First out always gets more... you know that.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Topnotchsy said:

i think we need to factor in that the description stated that one of the corner wasnt all that...that was erich's auction too. however, the orange that ended last week closed at almost 1k.

i was trying to win another for less than 5 but the prices are somewhat surprising. possibly with more exposure now, people who didnt know about leaf ichiro are now slowly opening up to the idea to add this

im still looking but did any black, plate or red show up yet?

dave

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
daveyou said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Topnotchsy said:

i think we need to factor in that the description stated that one of the corner wasnt all that...that was erich's auction too. however, the orange that ended last week closed at almost 1k.

i was trying to win another for less than 5 but the prices are somewhat surprising. possibly with more exposure now, people who didnt know about leaf ichiro are now slowly opening up to the idea to add this

im still looking but did any black, plate or red show up yet?

dave

Good point about the corner. It certainly helps to read the auctions description.

I still have my Green and Orange, so I guess I'll have to get them back up when my BDP listings are hogging up all my available listings.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Bob Loblaw said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Topnotchsy said:

First out always gets more... you know that.

What you wrote doesn't even make sense in this situation. We're talking about the very last Green to sell which got $711 (the highest price since Phil Mason's BIN was hit at $750) and the last Orange (that had a dinged corner). First out has nothing to do with this.