Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Billy Hamilton fractured his .....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
fractured his hand while playing Winter Ball. He will need surgery. Whatever power he could potentially show will have to wait awhile while the hand recovers from weakness.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
19braves77 said:
fractured his hand while playing Winter Ball. He will need surgery. Whatever power he could potentially show will have to wait awhile while the hand recovers from weakness.

There goes his 30 HR season next year.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Jaypers said:
19braves77 said:

There goes his 30 HR season next year.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done, JP. Well done.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
He will be the next Vince Coleman. 30 HR is definitely a possibility... for his career. :) I will be a fan of his, at least as long as I have the Xfractor I pulled of his from 09 Bowman Draft.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Sean_C said:
LOL - that was my first thought as well. Although he was often injured...

fkw said:
HOFer Billy Hamilton has been dead for over 70 years dude....
I dont think the .344 career average and 4X 100+ stolen baser cares about a broken hand now ;)
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/h/hamilbi01.shtml
And I thought the same thing.
I thought it would be an old story about how the Hall of Famer broke something strange.
I don't know much about these newfangled prospects.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Hamilton is one of my favorite players over at a sim baseball site (http://www.imaginesports.com), but his ability to get injured when crossing the first base line makes it hard to have him on your team (the +.400 OBP makes it very easy to have him though, so it's a gamble).

Members online

Latest posts