Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Bowman Draft Picks Boxes - Parallel in Every Pack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if the sell sheet is wrong. I opened up 6 boxes of 2011 Bowman Draft and this is what I got:

7 Autos
40 Refractors (some were Blue and 1 Gold)
9 Blue Base (#'d to 499)

If there are 6 boxes and 24 packs in a box that is 144 packs, so by the sell sheet I should have 144 inserts. The sell sheet says:

EACH PACK CONTAINS:
2 Bowman Cards
2 Bowman Chrome Cards
2 Future and/or USA Baseball Stars
1 Parallel Card

I dont have anywhere near 144 parallels? I did not get a Parallel in every pack.

What am I missing here because I have someone who is interested in my lot and I dont have an answer for him about the discrepancy?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Re: 2011 Bowman Draft Picks Boxes - Insert in Every Pack?

glewis22 said:
Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if the sell sheet is wrong. I opened up 6 boxes of 2011 Bowman Draft and this is what I got:

7 Autos
9 Blue Base (#'d to 499)

If there are 6 boxes and 24 packs in a box that is 144 packs, so by the sell sheet I should have 144 inserts. How come I only have 56?

What am I missing here because I have someone who is interested in my lot and I dont have an answer for him about the discrepancy?
Does the Chromes count as an insert. Isn't there atleast one of them in every pack?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008

Pine Tar said:
glewis22 said:
Hi Guys,

7 Autos
9 Blue Base (#'d to 499)

If there are 6 boxes and 24 packs in a box that is 144 packs, so by the sell sheet I should have 144 inserts. How come I only have 56?

Does the Chromes count as an insert. Isn't there atleast one of them in every pack?

Chrome is an insert. Thats how they get around the new rules for rookie cards.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010

P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="Pine Tar":2mqasybq]
glewis22 said:
Hi Guys,

7 Autos
9 Blue Base (#'d to 499)

Chrome is an insert. Thats how they get around the new rules for rookie cards.[/quote:2mqasybq]

So is the Chrome the Parallel they talk about in the sell sheet (1 per pack?)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I believe the parallel they spoke of applies to the retail version only, where each pack contains a Bowman Gold.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008

glewis22 said:
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="Pine Tar":ed5filek]
glewis22 said:
Hi Guys,

7 Autos
9 Blue Base (#'d to 499)

So is the Chrome the Parallel they talk about in the sell sheet (1 per pack?)[/quote:ed5filek]

Parallel no. Insert yes.

The parallel and insert talk confused me.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Jaypers said:
I believe the parallel they spoke of applies to the retail version only, where each pack contains a Bowman Gold.
I only got 4 in every blaster I broke. And I broke 5 of them and they have 8 packs each in them. So I should have gotten 40 then
but I only have 20 Gold

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

P_Manning 18 said:
glewis22 said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":2jcuheva][quote="Pine Tar":2jcuheva]
glewis22 said:
Hi Guys,

7 Autos
9 Blue Base (#'d to 499)

So is the Chrome the Parallel they talk about in the sell sheet (1 per pack?)[/quote:2jcuheva]

Parallel no. Insert yes.

The parallel and insert talk confused me.[/quote:2jcuheva]
He edited the original thread from
Post subject: Re: 2011 Bowman Draft Picks Boxes - Insert in Every Pack?
To parallel in every pack.......So I'm confused now. ;)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Pine Tar said:
Jaypers said:
I only got 4 in every blaster I broke. And I broke 5 of them and they have 8 packs each in them. So I should have gotten 40 then
but I only have 20 Gold

Did the packs that didn't contain a Gold contain another type of parallel instead?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Jaypers said:
Pine Tar said:
Jaypers said:
but I only have 20 Gold

Did the packs that didn't contain a Gold contain another type of parallel instead?
I think they had a Chrome or the purple refractors and even a refractor in them. The purples were 1 in every 4 packs like they should have been. Or 2 in every blaster.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010

P_Manning 18 said:
glewis22 said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":ej8ei2yu][quote="Pine Tar":ej8ei2yu]
glewis22 said:
Hi Guys,

7 Autos
9 Blue Base (#'d to 499)

So is the Chrome the Parallel they talk about in the sell sheet (1 per pack?)[/quote:ej8ei2yu]

Parallel no. Insert yes.

The parallel and insert talk confused me.[/quote:ej8ei2yu]

Yeah, no thats my fault I meant parallel and wrote insert, then went back and edited my post 8)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

glewis22 said:
P_Manning 18 said:
glewis22 said:
[quote="P_Manning 18":23s83xpl][quote="Pine Tar":23s83xpl]
glewis22 said:
Hi Guys,

7 Autos
9 Blue Base (#'d to 499)

So is the Chrome the Parallel they talk about in the sell sheet (1 per pack?)

Parallel no. Insert yes.

The parallel and insert talk confused me.[/quote:23s83xpl]

Yeah, no thats my fault I meant parallel and wrote insert, then went back and edited my post 8)[/quote:23s83xpl]
:lol: Man and to think I'm the one that suffers from CRS Can't remember Shat.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Jaypers said:
Pine Tar said:
Jaypers said:
but I only have 20 Gold

I've opened six blasters and got a gold in 46 of 48 packs - the two that din't have gold inserts had FG jersey cards instead. The gold were evenly split between the base set ad the insert set.

Sounds like topps quality control is at work again.