Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Is Moving!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hi Guys

Sorry for all the down time, fail squid and other annoyances over the past week. I am pleased to announce that FCB is moving to a server better suited for the needs of this community. It is more expensive, but it should make for less "hey, the board is down" text messages at 4 am.

We are scheduling a date for next week for the move, so the board will be down for about 2-4 hours in the early AM.

Here's to stability.

cgilmo said:
Hi Guys

Sorry for all the down time, fail squid and other annoyances over the past week. I am pleased to announce that FCB is moving to a server better suited for the needs of this community. It is more expensive, but it should make for less "hey, the board is down" text messages at 4 am.

We are scheduling a date for next week for the move, so the board will be down for about 2-4 hours in the early AM.

Here's to stability.

I would wake up and suspend the guy for a month and go back to sleep! :lol:

EDIT: Unless it was from Andrew. :grouphug:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
cgilmo said:
Hi Guys

Here's to stability.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good deal Chris. Looking forward to the new server.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Sweet, I'm sure more users who are members on multiple sites will start using FCB more.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
cgilmo said:
Hi Guys

Here's to stability.

Some of us are up at 4am.. (I get up at 3:15am) :lol:

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
cgilmo said:
Bob Loblaw said:
Crap. We have to put everything in boxes now... such a PITA...

YES

please be sure to properly label your profiles

Everyone have a moving buddy?

Toy-Story-3-Photo1.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
cgilmo said:
I am pleased to announce that FCB is moving to a server better suited for the needs of this community.

Cool, a new server to try to crash! ;)

Members online

Latest posts