Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A huge thank you to pujols5hof!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I really want to thank pujols5hof, who did something that was completely awesome and unexpected recently. I had mentioned how well my Scott Rolen collection was coming along, and he said that he had some cards for me. At the end of last week, a nice big package was waiting for me when I got home, with a binder full of Rolen and Jim Edmonds cards! I literally let my dinner get cold while I checked them out! Lots of great cards that I really needed, and helped my collections bigtime. I told him that I couldn't thank him enough, but this is a start! Thanks again!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man, you would starve to look at cardboard...... your pathetic....come on man, it is time you move out of your mother's basement. :twisted:
Congrats on the new additions to you collection. I hope you have eat something by now. :lol:

pujols5hof

Aug 9, 2011
hey,
i recently hit over 1000 different pujols. did that get you to 1000 rolens or edmonds?
they needed a new home, if pujols signs with the cubs i know of a guy who has 1154 pujols cards he will probably be selling :lol:

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
pujols5hof said:
hey,
i recently hit over 1000 different pujols. did that get you to 1000 rolens or edmonds?
they needed a new home, if pujols signs with the cubs i know of a guy who has 1154 pujols cards he will probably be selling :lol:

Congrats on 1000 Pujols! I am now up to 910 Rolens and 514 Edmonds, not counting recent show/COMC pick-ups. If I can hit 1000 Rolens (or Glaus, have almost 950) before the end of the year I'll be happy. Luckily my girlfriend knows about my collecting and doesn't mind my obsessions one bit! :D

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
DeliciousBacon said:
Congrats on 1000 Pujols! I am now up to 910 Rolens and 514 Edmonds, not counting recent show/COMC pick-ups. If I can hit 1000 Rolens (or Glaus, have almost 950) before the end of the year I'll be happy. Luckily my girlfriend knows about my collecting and doesn't mind my obsessions one bit! :D

I don't get on here much...but I would love to help you reach your 1000 different Rolen cards by the end of the year. I GUARANTEE that I have enough doubles, triples, quadruples, etc. to help you exceed that goal!

Send me a PM with your name, address, and WHY you collect Rolen and I'll hook you up! :D

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
DeliciousBacon said:
I really want to thank pujols5hof, who did something that was completely awesome and unexpected recently. I had mentioned how well my Scott Rolen collection was coming along, and he said that he had some cards for me. At the end of last week, a nice big package was waiting for me when I got home, with a binder full of Rolen and Jim Edmonds cards! I literally let my dinner get cold while I checked them out! Lots of great cards that I really needed, and helped my collections bigtime. I told him that I couldn't thank him enough, but this is a start! Thanks again!

I always wondered, now it's confirmed.

Members online

Latest posts