Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prince Fielder signs with the Red Sox!!!! (JOKE)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Re: Prince Fielder signs with the Red Sox!!!!

He'll make an awesome new shortshop. He's limber.

“No offense to Marco Scutaro, who has been a professional for us at shortstop the last two seasons, but he made 33 errors combined in 2010 and 2011,” the new Red Sox GM said. “Prince only made 19. So any perceptions out there that this is a huge downgrade in team defense couldn’t be more absurd.”

Fielder says he felt playing for the Red Sox was the perfect fit for him.

“I wanted to be paid what I think I’m worth and I wanted to have a chance to win a championship,” he said. “Boston gives me that. But best of all, they have an incredibly unhealthy clubhouse. I don’t eat fried chicken, but I’m sure we can get jalapeno poppers or fried cauliflower delivered or … donuts! Donuts! Yes! Dunkin Donuts is up there, right? This is so great.”

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bob Lowblaw
I'm sure Will does in fact know it is not true. This is why he is posting it.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

Bob Loblaw said:
uhh...sportsPICKLE....

You realize this isn't true, correct?

“No offense to Marco Scutaro, who has been a professional for us at shortstop the last two seasons, but he made 33 errors combined in 2010 and 2011,” the new Red Sox GM said. “Prince only made 19. So any perceptions out there that this is a huge downgrade in team defense couldn’t be more absurd.”

“I wanted to be paid what I think I’m worth and I wanted to have a chance to win a championship,” he said. “Boston gives me that. But best of all, they have an incredibly unhealthy clubhouse. I don’t eat fried chicken, but I’m sure we can get jalapeno poppers or fried cauliflower delivered or … donuts! Donuts! Yes! Dunkin Donuts is up there, right? This is so great.”

Doesn't the bolded quote add to the validity??

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field

JoshHamilton said:
Bob Loblaw said:

Doesn't the bolded quote add to the validity??

Are you saying donuts AREN'T great?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

I unfortunately don't know. I don't eat sweets anymore.

I know it's satire; I write for SP and DJ Gallo is a friend of mine.

Glad I caused at least one near heart attack!

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

That's hilarious, first off paid WAY too much, second moving him to shortstop is a joke. Once again just like with the Ryan Howard signing the biggest winner is..........PUJOLS!!!!! But being a sox fan I'm glad they got a superstar.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

homerun28aa said:
That's hilarious, first off paid WAY too much, second moving him to shortstop is a joke. Once again just like with the Ryan Howard signing the biggest winner is..........PUJOLS!!!!! But being a sox fan I'm glad they got a superstar.

Yep.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

homerun28aa said:

:?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

vwnut13 said:
homerun28aa said:

:?

Yep!

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.

homerun28aa said:

::facepalm::

Would like to get a yep as well :D

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008

JoshHamilton said:
I unfortunately don't know. I don't eat sweets anymore.

I know it's satire; I write for SP and DJ Gallo is a friend of mine.

Glad I caused at least one near heart attack!

Went to college with DJ. Gave him his first break writing satire at the school newspaper there...tell him Todd says hi!

And go Towson football!

Members online

Latest posts