Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help ID'ing an auto and other misc things I ran across

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
I'm finally getting around to some of the boxes I packed up when I moved 3 years ago. I knew I had some autographs and other misc items stashed away.

One new pickup - Fryman AS game auto'd batting glove
FrymanASGlove.jpg

Other items in storage coming to light
FrymanTigersBall2.jpg
FrymanPizzaHutBall.jpg
FrymanAutoBall.jpg

Found a couple of other autographed baseballs.
Dmitri Young
DmitriYoungBall.jpg

Marcus Thames (note - do not use whatever pen was used here - this auto basically evaporated as I didn't have it in light at all)
MarcusThamesAuto.jpg

And now the mystery auto. I really can't think of who it is. I think it is a Tigers auto - but can't say 100% for sure. Anybody know or have a reasonable guess? Thanks! (And it IS Troy Percival)
MysteryAutoBall.jpg

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
topprospectalert said:
Its Troy Percival

Ah-ha! Yes you are right. As soon as I read that name I knew that was it. Many thanks!

FWIW - I had no idea the baseballs would cause such fading with the autographs. They were given to me as gifts - but it is good to know for the future should I ever pick any up to be signed.

Greg

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
chief7575 said:
topprospectalert said:
Its Troy Percival

Ah-ha! Yes you are right. As soon as I read that name I knew that was it. Many thanks!

FWIW - I had no idea the baseballs would cause such fading with the autographs. They were given to me as gifts - but it is good to know for the future should I ever pick any up to be signed.

Greg

You want to get the Offical Major League Baseballs. They are expensive, but won't fade for the most part.

Members online

Latest posts