Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long have you sold on ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I got my start on eBay selling human organs via outrageous BINs back in 1999 when the online organ market was fairly untapped. Seeing the sheer profitability I began seeking out other similar revenue streams, leading to my discovery of sportscards.

Since then, I've never looked back.

The main difference of course is that there is less blood.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
My primary account's 11 year anniversay is later this month...I've done a lot more buying than selling though. I have a seller ID, but I rarely use it...typically just sell through my buyer ID. I was 14 when I started buying and selling. Seems like forever ago.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
12/9/02

The first card I ever sold was a BGS 9.5 Contenders Jay Fiedler Auto RC which sold for ...$495!!! It was when he was starting for the Dolphins.

Allen

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I think I first signed up in 98, but didn't start selling till sometime in 2003 I believe. There was ofcourse a break in between my original account(afguynum1) closing, and my current account opening.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Selling.. um? Probably just about exactly a year.

Buying.. year and a half?

Members online