Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

binder pages for thick cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
got a shipment in from comc today, some of these topps tribute and triple thread base are super huge? why do they make cards this thick i dont get it. the diamond die cuts are like 9 inches thick wtf

ps comc is one of my fav websites now i just got 133 different 2010-11 tigers base inserts and such including almost all of the topps golds for both years only missing like 4. no way would i be able to get all these from ebay because id have to pay 99 cents a card and 3 dollars shipping each

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I just put $20 in my account to buy this week. I picked up a few singles, went to the shipment page and saw they are shipping your first 11 cards for $3.00. I think its .25 or .27 each extra- saved me about $20+ in shipping for the 11 cards I bought. That shipping special is till Xmas I believe.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
Holiday Shipping Special: First 11 cards for only $3.
Special ends December 27th at 11:27 PM PST.

nice def gonna have another shipment by then

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'm using Ultra Pro 9 pocket Platinum pages for my gu/auto cards. They've handled all the thicknesses I've put in there other than the 2005 Zenith patch and sweet spot thick cards.

To address your specific brand mentions, I was able to put a 2010 Tribute Kemp auto/relic card and a 2010 triple thread single panel ethier in the ultra pro platinum pockets with no problems but that is as thick as I would go with pages since you have to be really careful inserting them and there isn't much extra room between the welds of the page once you get them into position in the pocket.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
jeremy said:
got a shipment in from comc today, some of these topps tribute and triple thread base are super huge? why do they make cards this thick i dont get it. the diamond die cuts are like 9 inches thick wtf

I put thick GU cards in a thick penny sleeve and then in an 8 pocket sheet (for 52-56 topps) - the sleeve keeps them from sliding out and they fit well in the 8 pocket pages. When they are horizontal (which many are) - they look good in the pages.

Members online