Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== The Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Good evening.

Finally getting close to deciding on what stays and what goes... Gonna be a sell-a-thon in a few weeks!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Ty ; I'm trying to unload 100,000 's and the pile keeps growing ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
tramers said:
Ty ; I'm trying to unload 100,000 's and the pile keeps growing ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Ive actually unloaded ALL of my low end inserts. Sold all in one lot last year here on FCB.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Even being in a team trading group there are always those teams without collector . i have sent as many as 3000 different cards of one team to a collector .

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

coffee_is_essential.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Good morning guys!

Ty- Are these baseball cards? Do you think the off season will keep prices low?

George- When are you gonna be in SC again working?

Taking Summer 2012 off, back in 2013. I will be down off and on to give public talks etc.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Good morning guys!

My stuff for sale? Not all of it. Nice mix of all kinds of stuff.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
George_Calfas said:
[quote="CAROLINA BOSOX":3lraonlf]Good morning guys!

Taking Summer 2012 off, back in 2013. I will be down off and on to give public talks etc.[/quote:3lraonlf]

I wasn't able to make it last time you were here but I would like to check out your work next time you make it down here.

Ty- I was thinking about selling alot of baseball stuff but was wondering if the timing was right, thats why I asked. I have noticed you bust a variety of stuff so I thought you might be moving some of that. Good luck with your sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online