Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Chrome USA Redemption Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
Just got my redemptions (I had 5 refractor packs).

They come in a generic silver wrapper, 5 auto cards to a pack. There doesn't seem to be any specific "packs" of cards as I got several dupes. I was hoping to get the full set in my 5 packs, but not the case...Guess I'll need to make some trades (if anyone has refractor autos, let me know) or pick them up elsewhere.

Let me know if you want to see scans of any card in particular. General scans will be added in a bit.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Scans of Deven Marrero, Mark Appel, and Michael Wacha and Michael Lorenzen please.

I just entered my codes in the past couple days. Thanks

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
Exposfan said:
Scans of Deven Marrero, Mark Appel, and Michael Wacha and Michael Lorenzen please.
I just entered my codes in the past couple days. Thanks

I didn't pull a Lorenzen, but here are scans of Appel and Wacha:

Top.jpg

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Is there a way to tell between the "Auto Refractor" packs, and "Blue Refractor Auto" Packs? I have 3 Refractor packs coming but also a Base Redemption pack that was shipped almost the exact same time.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Got my two redemption packs in today (base)

First had Baxendale, Stroman, Rogers, Elder and Appel.

Second had Weiss, Marrero, Naquin, Elander and Reynolds.

Considering I bought each redemption card for between 35-38, I'm pretty happy with the results.

purplehaze67

Feb 15, 2010
My 2 base packs arrived today:

Appel, Ficoiello, Fontana x2, Lorenzen, Milner, Naquin, Reynolds, Rodgers, Stroman.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
A customer's pack of autographed USA printing plates arrived the other day. I don't remember who he pulled but there were two of the same player in the pack.

Members online

Latest posts