Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Start of a new non-sport PC. ST:TNG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Star Trek: The Next Generation was one of my favorite shows during my youth. I've wanted to put together the main crew for awhile now, so I finally bit the bullet and picked up Data several days ago. It landed in my mail box today:

DataQuotableRev.jpg

Thanks for looking!

chilly55

May 16, 2010
Nice pickups!! You can never go wrong with TNG auto's. I still need a Spiner myself. The toughest/most expensive will be Picard. I spent a chunk of change on this one:

Good luck getting everyone else. It's fun!!

Bill

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
chilly55 said:
Nice pickups!! You can never go wrong with TNG auto's. I still need a Spiner myself. The toughest/most expensive will be Picard. I spent a chunk of change on this one:

Good luck getting everyone else. It's fun!!

Bill

Thanks man! Actually I've already purchased a Picard auto, it's currently sitting at the post office because I wasn't awake to sign for it today. I also have a Troi en route.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Of all the dialogue they could choose from, they went with "I never met a chocolate I didn't like"? :lol: Good luck landing those last three.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Card Magnet said:
Of all the dialogue they could choose from, they went with "I never met a chocolate I didn't like"? :lol: Good luck landing those last three.

Yeah, not my favorite quote, but I always found her character a little annoying anyways, so I'm ok with it ;)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Absolutely awesome! Big Next Gen fan here as well. Ironically I just found myself browsing Patrick Stewart autos earlier this week. Not sure if I can swing one now but its definitely a goal for 2012! Now go get that Jonathan Frakes!

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Thanks for all the comments guys!

It's been awhile since I added to this set. There are a number of these autos out there, but they're listed with crazy BINs. This one was one of the few I've seen go up for auction.

WorfQuotable.jpg

Captain Canuck

Dec 4, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
nice looking pickups...

for the first time since the show ended, all nine major characters (actors) are going to be in one place for the 2012 Calgary Expo in April. (Picard, Riker, Data, Geordi, Worf, Crusher, Troi, Wesley, Tasha Yar)

I hope to grab most of 'em for my collection.

Should be about the same price or cheaper than getting them online. I hope :?:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Shi Guy said:
[quote="Brewer Andy":eek:w39vqv0]Your initial post inspired me: Here's what I've been picking up

Wow, impressive collection! I like that '99 Skybox set quite a bit, but I couldn't find an auto each of the 7 Sr. crew members, which is why I went with the Rittenhouse Quotables set.[/quote:eek:w39vqv0]

Thanks! Yeah, sadly no Dorn in the '99 set. That Stewart was my first pick up (I really do like the design but mainly because it was one of his autos I could actually afford). As you can see, mine have no focus and are all over the map compared to yours! Then again, someday maybe I'll just have them all :?

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
The final piece to the puzzle arrived today from the UK. There's a collector over there who has/had all the autos listed at BIN/OBO, with crazy high BIN prices. I probably overpaid a little bit for this one, but it wasn't an extreme amount, and it allowed me to finish a set, so I think it was worth it.

RikerQuotable.jpg

Giving me this:

PicardQuotable.jpg
RikerQuotable.jpg
DataQuotableRev.jpg
LaForgeQuotable.jpg
WorfQuotable.jpg
CrusherQuotable.jpg
TroiQuotable.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Man those look awesome together! I haven't seen too many of that particular Stewart floating around. Well done!

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Thanks! I haven't checked recently, but I remember there were only 2 of this particular Stewart auto listed when I bought this one. I'm glad I got it when I did!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts