Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats wrong with this picture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubsfan_2007

Sep 22, 2010
2011BowmanChrome2001ThrowbacksAlbertPujolsRCAtomicRefBGS95-1.jpg

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
its pretty safe to say that it was submitted as an auto, as an auto grade costs a few bucks more, if im not mistaken. some blame belongs to the person for falsely claiming that its an auto, but most of the blame has to fall on Beckett as they SHOULD have caught that as its obviously not a real auto, as those cards werent autographed out of the pack......

i dont deal with graded cards at all....does the auto grade guarantee authenticity? or just the quality of the auto?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
springfieldisotopes4 said:
its pretty safe to say that it was submitted as an auto, as an auto grade costs a few bucks more, if im not mistaken. some blame belongs to the person for falsely claiming that its an auto, but most of the blame has to fall on Beckett as they SHOULD have caught that as its obviously not a real auto, as those cards werent autographed out of the pack......

You haven't seen the submission form the customer used, so you can't know for certain if he claimed this was autographed or not. In any case, it's still Beckett's responsibility (not the customer's) to be familiar with the entirety of the makeup of all products, so that they can label them properly.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Ooh oohh meee meeee, I know.

Its numbered either 05/500 or 5/500 when it should be 005/500

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
If Beckett Grading cannot tell the difference between a real autograph and a facsimile autograph, it casts doubt on the validity of the autograph grades they provide.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Wierd thing is the auto looks like it was signed with a blue pen/marker (to me anyway). Wonder if the guy traced the facsimile auto :shock:

Members online

Latest posts