Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lloyd Waner Triple Threads game used bat card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Hey guys, I'm onto my last relic in the HOF game used collection, the infamous Lloyd Waner from 2006 Triple Threads. I haven't really been actively looking for this card at all yet, just been picking up some football stuff. I'm just wondering, does anyone know of anyone who has this? It's weird that it comes around SO rarely there are about 120 total of them, I'm not picky about just Waner or Waner and a couple other guys on the card. Let's just say I'd overpay for the Waner if anyone had one or knew of anyone that did. I hope it's ok to post this in this forum, just looking to build awareness and see if anyone would like to make a few hundred bucks more than on eBay.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I've always wondered about this bat I have. My Dad got it in an auction of stuff 25+ years ago. I kept it because I thought it was cool. A Lloyd Waner model Louisville Slugger. Probably a store model, but did they ever make store models of him? Here's the label...

Bat1.jpg

Here's the end...

Bat2.jpg

The bat is a full 34-35 inches long, dark brown. Heavy, too! Do you know much about bats--or Lloyd Waner?

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
I'm not the right guy to ask about bats from that time period I know there are so many nuances that people evaluate from that time period, I just don't know them :lol: .

Members online