Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Question-Ebay Asking for Back-up C/C?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
I attempted to list something on ebay just a few minutes ago and got the following message. However, every time I attempt to add my card, it says that authorization failed. Anybody else running into this? Here is the message I receive when I attempt to list my item:

We show that you don't have a reimbursement payment method (credit card) on file with us. Sellers must have a reimbursement payment method on file to pay for claims under eBay's Buyer Protection Policy. We'll need you to provide this information today to continue listing your items on eBay.

eBay's Buyer Protection Policy generally covers buyers for most purchases on eBay. If eBay has refunded the buyer for claims covered under the eBay Buyer Protection Policy, we'll charge the amount due to eBay using the automatic method you select. The eBay Buyer Protection Policy is subject to change and we'll charge you in accordance with the Policy as it existed on the date of the transaction at issue. eBay may charge the payment method you select on a one-time, sporadic, or recurring basis. You can always change your selected payment method in My eBay or cancel your automatic payment method by contacting us. Learn more about what eBay's Buyer Protection Policy means for sellers.

Members online