Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow look at the price of this Printing Plate from 2011 BDP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
The high bidder of the $250 plate:

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 6
Items bid on: 1
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%

The underbidder:

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 13
Items bid on: 5
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 38% (3 of the 5 items he's bid on is with this seller)

What's that smell?

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Good catch, I didn't look at that bid history. I imagine we will be seeing it on ebay again pretty soon.

EDIT: The bidder who won the card, it was the only item he has bid on in the last 30 days so his bid % would be 100% with the seller. He has only 5 feedback and the rest may be from this seller but the 30 days feedback isnt as damning as it may appear.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
morgoth said:
Good catch, I didn't look at that bid history. I imagine we will be seeing it on ebay again pretty soon.

EDIT: The bidder who won the card, it was the only item he has bid on in the last 30 days so his bid % would be 100% with the seller. He has only 5 feedback and the rest may be from this seller but the 30 days feedback isnt as damning as it may appear.

Maybe not a shiller, but he certainly can't be a serious bidder. I'd say there's a 100% chance it gets relisted.

Members online