Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
My latest shipment.

scan0080.jpg

scan0081.jpg

scan0082.jpg

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Love the Keyvius Sampson! What are your thoughts on him, J.P.? The reason I ask is that he was signed to play at FSU and I referee basketball with his godbrother (my fellow referee's dad is Keyvius' godfather). He was telling me about Keyvius when he was a sophomore in high school and they were 100% sure he was going to pitch in college. I bought a few of his 2010 Bowman Platinum autos. Haven't picked up any of his chrome autos... yet.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
fsulevine said:
Love the Keyvius Sampson! What are your thoughts on him, J.P.? The reason I ask is that he was signed to play at FSU and I referee basketball with his godbrother (my fellow referee's dad is Keyvius' godfather). He was telling me about Keyvius when he was a sophomore in high school and they were 100% sure he was going to pitch in college. I bought a few of his 2010 Bowman Platinum autos. Haven't picked up any of his chrome autos... yet.

Definitely higher on him than BA is (they ranked him #10 in SD's system). I'm also higher on him than Casey Kelly.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Jaypers said:
fsulevine said:

Definitely higher on him than BA is (they ranked him #10 in SD's system). I'm also higher on him than Casey Kelly.

His season did get worse and worse last year. Granted, when he throws 6 innings giving up no hits and Ks 11 in his first outing, it is kind of hard to get better. At least I think it was his first start of the season.

Members online