Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Seller Vintagecards1 Horrible Forgeries

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
yikes!

heh - from one of the thread's replies:

Look like good efforts... for a 5 year old... who's attempting left-handed... on a sugar high... while riding a pony (condensed into one line by me)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
thanks TNP77 for posting the scan, cool

I actually posted a reply, but it was on that other server (dimension) and I guess the replies on old server dont make it to the new server (Im a computer dummy)

I know these fake sigs wouldnt fool any of you, just though it was interesting what someone (with no brains) will do to good cards.

I also cant see how a seller who usually (from a quick search) has decent 1950-60 cards for sale on eBay would even lists these (ruin his rep).

this was also quoted
""""I also wanted to mention that the seller (Vintagecards1) had a total of 20 autograph cards listed; I only posted five of them. One of them was a horrific Nellie Fox that had a high bid of over $100.00. And in the end, they were all removed.""""

love that "5 year old pony rider" quote :lol:

Members online

Latest posts