Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steiner Montero auto ball $48.98 delivered until 11AM today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Steiner has Jesus Montero Autographed baseballs for $48.98 delivered until 11:00AM this morning (6-11 special on many items all $39.99 + 8.99 ground shipping). This discount will be applied at check out (regularly $99.99). Just wanted to post in case anyone wanted one as I thought this seemed like a good price. I think the ball is usually $15 alone in stores.

Steiner Early Bird Special

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
To make this even sweeter for anyone who was interested, I found a code on the net - "HOLIDAY10" - that took another 10% off the price (essentially free shipping since I bought two of them)! Came down to like $40 per ball :)

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Noes the time to start following their sales.
Last year about this time I picked a Yadier Molina ball and Larussa balls for $19.99.
both came in real nice uv glass mirrored cases as well.
Also picked up a Magic Johnson Lakers signed jersey for $140 also

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
goldenegg1 said:
Last year about this time I picked a Yadier Molina ball and Larussa balls for $19.99.

They absolutely slaughter me with emails, so I'm sure I won't miss one! LOL. I must get 2-3 emails per day from them.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Bill Menard said:
goldenegg1 said:

They absolutely slaughter me with emails, so I'm sure I won't miss one! LOL. I must get 2-3 emails per day from them.
So do I even thought I unsubscribed to them about a year ago. I have to unsubscribe alteast once a week too.

Bill Menard said:
goldenegg1 said:

Me too! I sometimes get 3-4 emails about the same event or a secret "code". Funny thing all 4 codes were different, and all for a different % off! On a side note I never buy from them as they are SUPER EXPENSIVE and NY TAX (Last time was the "Free Ball" event) but I did pick up a ball with the morning sale. Ralph Kiner 7X HR Champ MLB Authenticated ball. (I love Ralph! :grouphug: )

Members online

Latest posts