Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sell GU Pujols Jersey or they will be burn VIDEO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
[youtube:gis5ah3l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KUH79vJDlA[/youtube:gis5ah3l]
I was wonder will there be more demand or less for Pujols old insert GU jersey as a Cardinals? Since they will no longer have Cardinals stuff in upcoming futures. Plus playing in LA give Pujols more marketing image so can we expect a raise if he perform quickly in AL. Or he tainted his legacy and now ST Louis will hold a grudges against him and have less demand on his card.

The sad thing is the adult did this in front of his younger children. I don't know is this what U want to teach your kid about a baseball players.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Re: Sell your GU Pujols Jersey Now or they will be burn

Ah, I remember when Red Sox fans were all burning their #18 Johnny Damon jerseys after he signed with the Yankees. Then the Red Sox signed Matsuzaka a few weeks later and they ran out and bought new #18 jerseys.

The difference in the Damon #18 Home jersey they just burned and their new #18 Matsuzaka Home jersey? Absolutely nothing.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Brilliant I love people acting like this. Come on really, in baseball and like any other sport. It is all about the money and nothing else.
So get the hell over it, he was going to go where ever he could be 250 million.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I got no problem with this stuff. Baseball fans are a loyal and passionate bunch, and if someone wants to "disown" a player because he took the money to play elsewhere, so be it. No skin off my teeth.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
You guys are all such (language edit by GC)

Also, not sure where you see it says it was GU jersey.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Yes, just be accepting and/or indifferent that your favorite player walked away from your favorite team. So what. Who cares. No big deal.

What ever happened to passion in this country? People now get shat on for being passionate about things.

Bunch of passionless robots. Ridiculous.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
Yes, just be accepting and/or indifferent that your favorite player walked away from your favorite team. So what. Who cares. No big deal.

What ever happened to passion in this country? People now get shat on for being passionate about things.

Yes, because burning a jersey in effigy is a totally rational thing to do.

Just kidding! It makes you look like a sociopath

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
JoshHamilton said:
sportscardtheory said:

So what? Are you the passion police?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:
sportscardtheory said:

So what? Are you the passion police?

I consider myself more as a "common sense police" type of guy.

People who burn jerseys clearly have very little in that mental department

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I love how he is smoking while carrying a can of gas around and dumping it all over the place.

The person who made this video should not have been allowed to have children.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
bouwob said:
I love how he is smoking while carrying a can of gas around and dumping it all over the place.

Hes obviously a professional. A professional what, I am not sure. But I think we can cross off both lawn and child care.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
bouwob said:

I really wish Darwin would have won that battle

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
nyc3 said:
bouwob said:

Hes obviously a professional. A professional what, I am not sure. But I think we can cross off both lawn and child care.

I'm going to guess gas station attendant.

I might be off, but there's about a 99.4% chance he has a job that requires him to wear a name tag

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
JoshHamilton said:
nyc3 said:
bouwob said:

I might be off, but there's about a 99.4% chance he has a job that requires him to wear a name tag

I wear a nametag. Everyone at the hospital wears a nametage. Some are even sewn on our clothing. Those are people we call "**********".

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
justinmandawg said:
JoshHamilton said:
nyc3 said:
bouwob said:

I wear a nametag. Everyone at the hospital wears a nametage. Some are even sewn on our clothing. Those are people we call "**********".

Does a nametape count as a name tag?

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
vwnut13 said:
justinmandawg said:
JoshHamilton said:
nyc3 said:
bouwob said:

Does a nametape count as a name tag?

Good question. I have Teabow across my back. Does that count?

Members online