Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

140...good night of fights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Top to bottom a great night. One of the better ones in a while.
Broken Arm (And I mean SNAP!)
Broken Ribs (Ortiz, man my ribs were hurting just watching)
7 Second KO, Korean Zombie)
Great Final fight... Jones is a beast! I loves how he just puts him to sleep, and drops him. I was impressed with his demeanor after the win. Sometimes I hate those idiots who climb the fence pounding their chests... Jones was like, "Yeah, I did it. What's next?"

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
At least one of the Nogs won tonight. It was a rough night of mma for me to endure...

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Great recovery by Mir, but he was out, and had Dean been on his game, Bog Nog's arm would still be in tact more than likely. But I am impressed with Mir's come back.

Interesting to see if Overeem is really out of 141 and if Mir will get the shot at Lesnar.

I think Bog Nog was looking way better than Mir up until that moment. Which wouldn't bode well against Brock.

Korean Zombies KO seemed faster than 7 seconds.

And THANK GOD that Rogerio won. Only saving grace for me from the evening.

Why did Machida even get a title shot again? He was doing well against Jones, really well actually, but I don't think he even deserved the title shot. Was his last fight against 50 year old Randy? But he did good until having his Rashad-esque retard looking moment after the fight.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
I dont think Mir was completely out.

Watch his left arm full extended against Nog's leg.

If hes out that arm goes limp and that didnt happen!

I like Nog but for a while have felt Mir hasnt gotten the respect he deserves.
He has 2 loses in that last 5 years and both are to 2 huge massive guys; Brock and Shane.

Up until this fight he has had the standup advantage vs pretty much everyone he has faced.

Like I said I like Nog but I didnt like the way he blamed the 1st loss on being sick and I am happy that Mir has finally earned probably everyone's respect with his ground game.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Overeem may be out of the fight because his mother has terminal cancer and doesn't have much longer. At least that is what people are saying.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Ty Hope said:
Overeem may be out of the fight because his mother has terminal cancer and doesn't have much longer. At least that is what people are saying.

I read he hasn't taken his pre-fight drug screen and that MOnday is the last day. I don't know if there's any truth to that though.

Members online

Latest posts