Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE thank you to metallicalex!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
I just wanted to make this thread to give a huge thank you to Alex aka Metallicalex. Alex told me the other day he had a few cards to send my way. He said it was nothing too big, but I believe he was wrong when he said that. I will let the scans do the talking.

The tribute card is great looking in person. I have some tribute base cards from other years, but this is my first one from 2011. It is now probably my favorite year of tribute. The tier one auto I just redeemed, and I believe they are on card? If anyone has a scan of what these look like, just post it in this thread!

Surprisingly, miggy does not have that many great looking patch cards in a marlins uni. This one is just awesome looking and one of my favorite patch cards in the PC now!

As you can see, these were nothing small to say the least. Some great looking cards to add to the PC. Alex, seriously thanks again. I really appreciate it! These will all stay in the miggy PC for life!

oh yeh and I forgot. He sent me one more card as well......

Numbered 2/5!!!! I had been looking for one of these since the product came out, as when I saw them first hit ebay I knew I definitely wanted to add one to the PC. Always a big fan of the finest cards, and this is now one of the better ones I own. Great looking in person too, as I bet any who have seen one can attest to that.

Thanks again Alex!!!!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Man that's nice of him! I have been the beneficiary of many a generous action, so I know how it feels. Enjoy it, and congrats.. kudos to metallicalex

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Swwweeet! Great cards from a great member!
Tier I autos look like this:
tps12.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Alex is one of the best people that I've had the fortune of getting to know in this hobby. Congrats miggy!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thanks guys!!! Miggy, your collection definitely deserves those and I am proud to be able to give something you do not yet have. I've been meaning to send you the Zenith patch for a couple years now :lol: Enjoy the cards and I hope you can land the 2011 Finest Canary whenever it pops up. Oh yeah...and all of those cards minus the Zenith patch were pack pulled :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts