Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Double Ebay Bucks today- Did everyone Get that Memo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Does your item have to be both "won" and "paid" for within the 24 hour window?

I won an item yesterday that I need to pay for ASAP. I doubt it qualifies- guess I'll find out soon.

Mudpuddlehuddle

Jan 23, 2011
Minnesota
I got the invite and haven't gotten doubles. Details doesn't say it excludes collectables.

From the invite:

The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM PT on December 12, 2011, and ends at 11:59 PM PT on December 12, 2011.

Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial Capital Equipment, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category) and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors which will earn eBay Bucks). Rewards are capped at $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the promotion at any time.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Damn it. I actually almost didn't pay for an $80 win last night to see if today or tomorrow happened to be double eBay bucks. But then I paid. Sucks! These double days are actually making me consider being a worse buyer by contemplating taking longer to pay than I normally would just to hope for the double bucks.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
You have to win AND pay for the item today. I looked at the details on my lump payments and the ones won yesterday but paid for today didn't get doubled. The ones won AND paid for today were.

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
I had the green tint version in a 9 so I could not resist the regular version in a 9. It is a pop 11 card so they are pretty hard to find in that condition. There have only been 2 sold on ebay in the past 4 years, thankfully they are both in my collection now.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
hive17 said:
You have to win AND pay for the item today. I looked at the details on my lump payments and the ones won yesterday but paid for today didn't get doubled. The ones won AND paid for today were.
I paid for a auction today that I won yesterday and it gave me double ebay bucks. Of course that doesn't mean that they might take it back later but my balance still reflects it.

Members online

Latest posts