Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Missing member Pujols5hof ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Have not seen the guy around any word on him ?
No this is not a bad deal question just was wondering.
We both had a conversation going and he has been gone since the 4th ?
I think ?

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Re: Pujols5hof ???

Bump it back up
and I still have a PM sent unread from the beginning of the month
I hope all is well ;)

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
ALSO: to reiterate no probs with the guy he was a awesome buyer
Just a little worried he has not responded to a PM since the beginning of DEC.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
So he doesn't owe you cards or money? And he took a break from this site for a mere three weeks?

Leave the guy alone, he has a family, a job and it was the holidays. Dear Lord man, it's a busy season. Give him a break

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I tried to email him, because it kind of worries me as well. He was here every day and then one day he vanished. He has done some really nice things for me in the past, and I don't really think I should leave him alone.

Or..... maybe I should.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
You have to wait 24 hours to file a missing persons report. If it's past those 24 hours, call your local authorities and they will issue an Amber Alert and begin a search. Putting up fliers and offering rewards will most likely help the process move faster.

Or, if I completely misunderstood the meaning of this post and you or him are missing your member, seek medical help immediately and I wish you the best of luck. That's something no man wants to experience.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Sjrmn91 said:
You have to wait 24 hours to file a missing persons report. If it's past those 24 hours, call your local authorities and they will issue an Amber Alert and begin a search. Putting up fliers and offering rewards will most likely help the process move faster.

Amber Alerts are only issued for persons under 18 years of age. I doubt that is the case here. Simply a regular poster that unexplicably has not posted for several weeks. We all hope nothing bad happened to him and that he is just simply visiting someplace/someone and his laptop died or got left behind somehow.

stanthemanfan

Apr 14, 2010
Greenville, Sc
Sjrmn91 said:

Or, if I completely misunderstood the meaning of this post and you or him are missing your member, seek medical help immediately and I wish you the best of luck. That's something no man wants to experience.

1990BigLeagueBassBillDance.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
fsulevine said:
Amber Alerts are only issued for persons under 18 years of age. I doubt that is the case here. Simply a regular poster that unexplicably has not posted for several weeks. We all hope nothing bad happened to him and that he is just simply visiting someplace/someone and his laptop died or got left behind somehow.

Wow, just wow.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
fsulevine said:
Sjrmn91 said:

Actually, it was a joke which you successfully deflated with this over the top explanation of what is going on here...And actually, I do believe this certain poster IS under 18.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Sjrmn91 said:
fsulevine said:
Sjrmn91 said:

Actually, it was a joke which you successfully deflated with this over the top explanation of what is going on here...And actually, I do believe this certain poster IS under 18.

My bad. I totally missed the intention of it being a joke with the seriousness of the first few posts. And if his IS under 18, I am probably confusing him with another poster from back in my Beckett days who was posting with a similar, if not identical, moniker since Pujols was in his like 2nd or 3rd year in the bigs.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Back up I am starting to think the worst
And the PM I sent in early Dec is still in my outbox
(meaning its still unread)

Members online

Latest posts