Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======= The Morning Thread =======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

My-Blood-Type-Is-Coffee.gif

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning!

My day has started off strong. The future wife left a 2011 Draft blaster on the counter for me (she finished present shopping last night, this is my reward for not going with her). Now I have something to do on lunch other than play Bejeweled.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

I had a sad eBay transaction turn happy yesterday.

I had won 4 auctions from the same seller for these cards:

97ss1.jpg

97ss2.jpg

97ss14.jpg

97ss15.jpg

I won these on 11/19 and paid on 11/20.
He mailed on 11/21 without delivery confirmation. He charged $5 for shipping.
On 12/10 I email him and ask him to provide DC# so that I can track. He responds that he didn't use one. I said it's been almost 3 weeks and I still don't have the cards. I ask what should we do and he says do what I have to do through PP and file a claim. I file a claim on Sunday and get a full refund.
I get home from work last night and I have a padded mailer waiting for me. Yup, you guessed it, inside were these 4 cards and the postmark date was 11/21/2011. I emailed the seller letting him know that I received the cards and immediately resent payment.
What is weird is I won cards after I won these and received them within a couple of days. Odd.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
welcome aboard jumbo

pete has to have the best coffee related pic collection on the boards. Seems like there is a different one every day :)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

I have a couple of more TTM successes to share.

Matt Moore
Sent: 30 Nov 2011
Received: 6 Dec 2011

MattMoore4x6.jpg

I e-mailed Matt's agent and he sent an autographed 4x6. He said that during the season they couldn't have it personalized, so I may try again after the season.

Eric Ball
Sent: 25 Nov 2011
Received: 10 Dec 2011

EricBall1989Score.jpg
EricBall1989Topps.jpg
EricBall1990ProSet.jpg

I sent him 3 cards and he signed them all. Very happy with another success of a former Bengals player.

I got another TTM back yesterday. I just need to get it scanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online