Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pujols' crazy wife...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Pujols and his family were looking for a long term contract. They felt that the amount of years was an insult, even though this contract paid more per year than the other offers.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
The Pujols' wanted more years, and felt that St. Louis dissed them with a 5-year offer, and she's upset that Cardinals fans are vilifying Albert for leaving. In her mind, all this criticism and lack of respect from others is God's fault. I mean, who else can you blame it on?

:benson:

She should spend some of that moeny and get a press secretary to speak for her.... ::facepalm::

Mad at God? She has a special needs child, you think she would know better...
Although I am NOT overly religious, I believe God gives us what HE knows we can handle.

BTW: "We" meaning herself included, would have a bird on their back. I guess its been awhile since she was in uniform, the bird is on the front dear..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I'd be upset at the Cardinals for lowballing her husband too.

I cant/wont comment on her religious statements, but she has a reason to be upset at the Cardinals

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
BTW: "We" meaning herself included, would have a bird on their back. I guess its been awhile since she was in uniform, the bird is on the front dear..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well she is a bit, how do you say in Spanish? Loca en la cabeza. So maybe front is back, and back is front to her :?:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Did the Cards offer 5-years or is this the Pujols family "spin". Cards openly offered 9-years prior to Spring Training.

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
After reading this article and hearing more about how he wants to retire with a team, and after negotiating that 10 year personal services contract succeeding the 10 year player contract, I can completely understand his decision making process. I also believe that because of the new contract that when he is elected into the hall of fame that he will go in as an Angel, not a Cardinal. It really sounds like he wants to stay with the team that most wants him, and the Angels obviously offered him what he wanted.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Bob Loblaw said:
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/7346376/albert-pujols-wife-deidre-explains-why-los-angeles-angels-slugger-left-st-louis-cardinals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mad at God. 5 years $130m ($26 MILLION a year) is an insult.

Are you serious, bro?

To be fair, she never said $130 was an insult. She was talking about the length of the contract. They wanted to stay in St. Louis the rest of Albert's career and it's apparent St. Louis wasn't willing to guarantee that.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Did the Cards offer 5-years or is this the Pujols family "spin". Cards openly offered 9-years prior to Spring Training.
The interview, now seemingly removed from the web, didn't sound too credible and felt a lot more like spin than anything else.

I'm firm believer that regardless of religious beliefs, if someone is so adamantly declaring that they're saying the "truth" then they're actually saying something other than the truth.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
if someone is so adamantly declaring that they're saying the "truth" then they're actually saying something other than the truth.

Like when you tell me your sorting your cards on a blanket in a dewy meadow? ;)

It's all starting to come together now... :lol:

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
200lbhockeyplayer said:
George_Calfas said:
The interview, now seemingly removed from the web, didn't sound too credible and felt a lot more like spin than anything else.

I'm firm believer that regardless of religious beliefs, if someone is so adamantly declaring that they're saying the "truth" then they're actually saying something other than the truth.

So, are you claiming that your statement is the truth? ;)

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis

I didn't see it, but are you sure she didn't say bird on the bat? I read an article somewhere else where she said bird on the bat

Hullfan said:

I didn't see it, but are you sure she didn't say bird on the bat? I read an article somewhere else where she said bird on the bat

"The offer that people have seen on television I want to tell you what, listeners especially, had that offer been given to us with a guarantee, we would have the (Cardinals) bird on our back,"

Members online

Latest posts