Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BCCG 10 = what in bgs and psa?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
looking at rookie card that is a BCCG10, what, on average, does that transfer to in BGS and PSA. The card is an older Topps Finest, and from what I can tell the peel was removed.

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
cmnkb8 said:
BCCG uses a much lower grading standard than BGS, so a BCCG 10 "Mint or better" is often a BGS 8 "NRMT-MT" or possibly lower.

Not true at all. When BCCG cards are graded 10 then they are high end 8.5 or better at the time of grading. You'll occasionally see lower than that because the BCCG case works like the PSA case where there is no inner sleeve so there's sometimes holder damage but it's rare. I would expect no lower than 8.5 and no higher than 9.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
I read online when BCCG first started that they grade cards at first glance. So if a card looks like a 10 when a grader first sees it, that is what grade it gets.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I had several BCCG cards come back trimmed when I first got back in the hobby. But I was told to crack them out, once I did that BGS didnt nor shouldn't have cared.

Latest posts