Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis metro people: Are these everywhere?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
2011cards.jpg

Just wondering. I'd like one, but would rather not pay $10 + shipping on eBay for one. These are the type of sets that hang on pegs at Target and what not--there's still Packer sets with Super Bowl XLI logos at our Target. Would pick up one to trade if someone is interested! If anyone can pick one up for me, I'd gladly Paypal for the set and shipping. Not needed for Christmas, but I would like one for myself, and I don't think I'll see them around here.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
I know they are at QT. I can pick you up a set if you want.

Just ran up to QT and they are 12.99 so let me do some checking the next couple days.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Greg Cleveland said:
2011cards.jpg

Just wondering. I'd like one, but would rather not pay $10 + shipping on eBay for one. These are the type of sets that hang on pegs at Target and what not--there's still Packer sets with Super Bowl XLI logos at our Target. Would pick up one to trade if someone is interested! If anyone can pick one up for me, I'd gladly Paypal for the set and shipping. Not needed for Christmas, but I would like one for myself, and I don't think I'll see them around here.

I've seen them at a bunch of stores. Didn't bother picking one up.

Abracadaver

Jan 30, 2011
Eureka, CA
My LCS bought only one because he knew I was a Cardinals fan and of course because it wouldn't sell in Northern California. He charged me $8.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
DaClyde said:
If anyone busts one of these, can they post a checklist with actual card numbers?
Im going to get one in a while we have to go get a case of Dr.Pepper anyway so i may as well grab one. It isually says on the back of the package who is in the set. The numbering is probably like WSC11-1 or something simalar i will know for sure later.

Abracadaver

Jan 30, 2011
Eureka, CA
On the back it has a checklist, here goes:

WS1 Albert Pujols
WS2 Nick Punto
WS3 David Freese
WS4 Rafael Furcal
WS5 Lance Berkman
WS6 Jon Jay
WS7 Matt Holliday
WS8 Yadier Molina
WS9 Ryan Theriot
WS10 Allen Craig
WS11 Adron Chambers
WS12 Kyle Lohse
WS13 Jaime Garcia
WS14 Chris Carpenter
WS15 Edwin Jackson
WS16 Fernando Salas
WS17 Skip Schumaker
WS18 Jason Motte
WS19 Daniel Descalso
WS20 Octavio Dotel
WS21 NLDS Highlight
WS22 NLDS Highlight
WS23 NLCS Highlight
WS24 NLCS Highlight
WS25 World Series Highlight
WS26 World Series Highlight
WS27 Tony La Russa

I didn't open it so I don't know what they look like.