Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about '85 Chong Modesto A's Mark McGwire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I know this card sells for next to nothing but what is the actual book value of it? I can't find it. I know a dealer very well and made plenty of trades with him throughout the years but he had a price tag of $80 on it. He told me that he got it off of a reputable person and that is what the person told him it was worth. I highly doubt it. I'm thinking $15-$20.....please someone provide me with a link or proof so I can show him and help him out. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1985-Mark-McGwire-C ... 240%3A1318

Dec 10, 2008
You can get a PSA for $10-15 all day long. Someone has the original plates to these I believe as there is a never ending supply of them. PSA pop reports on the card is staggering, but can't remember the exact number off the top of my head.

Dec 10, 2008
JEBJJA said:
Thanks for the ebay pricing but where can I find the actual book value of it?

I figure, if it sells for a nickel on ebay, I don't need a book to tell me what its worth. But if you need a "book value", I suppose a Beckett would have it under the Minor Leagues section.

Latest posts