Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal Shipping Issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
I bought a shipping label on the wrong computer... and now it wont even let me print another one on the other computer. How should I go about doing this?

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
If you haven't used the label you can cancel it and the USPS will refund your payment in a few weeks. Just go to the payment that was for the item and there should be a link to the label that you can't print out. Cancel that one, go back to the payment, and print out another label. You have already been charged by the USPS for the first label, and they will charge you again for the second, but as long as the first label is never used you will get a full refund in a few weeks.

I have done this a couple of times when I put in the wrong weight and I always get a full refund for the unused label.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
I just called them and they helped me. It was my browser, it was glitching up, so I used firefox and it worked :D

Members online