Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Want to BUY: TTM/IP Autos of Mariano Rivera & 1998 Yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Looking to trade for/buy for 90s Yankee players TTM/IP autos in Yankee uniform especially MARIANO RIVERA, preferably on trading cards but will consider others as well. Scans appreciated, if possible.

I've decided to focus my collection on TTM/IP Yankee autos from the 1998 team. Below are the autos I'm looking for, my top priority is the tier I guys, especially Mariano Rivera. Looking to buy, have some PayPal.

Tier I
Holmes, Darren
Rivera, Mariano (top priority)

Tier II
Banks, Willie
Borowski, Joe
Bruske, Jim
Buddie, Mike
Erdos, Todd
Figga, Mike
Jerzembeck, Mike
Sveum, Dale

Coaches
Cardenal, Jose
Cloninger, Tony
Randolph, Willie
Stottlemyre, Mel
Tuck, Gary
Zimmer, Don

Thanks!

Last edited:

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Want to buy: TTM/IP Autos of Mariano Rivera & 1998 Yankees

Hey. I think I have an extra one of Posada on a 1999 Topps base. I will be going home for Christmas over the weekend and will check for it.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York

Matsuicollector said:
Hey. I think I have an extra one of Posada on a 1999 Topps base. I will be going home for Christmas over the weekend and will check for it.

Thanks, please let me know.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut

I met a bunch of them in 98 and have an auto'd ball featuring the following:

Tier I
Jeter, Derek
Knoblauch, Chuck
Ledee, Ricky
Strawberry, Darryl

There are some others on there, if you're interested I'll take a look and see who else is on there. Obviously Jeter was the big one.

I also have a bunch of the old newspapers (NY Times) from the day after their win. Let me know if you'd be interested in any of this stuff.

Thanks and pm me if interested.

John

Members online

Latest posts