Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Triple Threads Nolan Ryan Auto Redemptions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
Just got these delivered today! Nice that they finally went with on-card autos!

Top.jpg

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
chadwright said:
Is that blue one the sapphire version? If so I have one of those on the way too. Can't wait to get it in hand.

Yes, it's the sapphire /3 version. Nice cards and glad they are on-card too!

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
vwnut13 said:
rbadger said:
ChasHawk said:
I'm guessing this means he was there signing mutiple products, because I think those should've been stickers.

Good for you!

Yeah, from Topps' twitter post back in Nov, it looks like he was signing a bunch of proucts at once....
http://toppsguy.wordpress.com/2011/11/17/nolan-ryan-signs-for-topps/

Did you see how bad topps screwed up that patch auto #/6?

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/base ... ost1985137" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I did, what a shame! I would be soooo pissed if that were mine. I'm considering sending back the Gold Ryan due to the light start to the auto, but something like that would *really* be a major bummer. HopefullyTopps will replace it

chadwright

Jun 25, 2011
Austin, TX
rbadger said:
chadwright said:
Is that blue one the sapphire version? If so I have one of those on the way too. Can't wait to get it in hand.

Yes, it's the sapphire /3 version. Nice cards and glad they are on-card too!

Well I guess we'll know where two of the three are.

Nice Ryan auto collection, by the way. I started the year with one and am up over 50. It's been a fun year chasing these down.

chadwright

Jun 25, 2011
Austin, TX
Received a package from Topps today. Of course it was the Nolan Ryan Top Tier auto from Tier One. Still no Triple Threads yet. Not sure why they couldn't have shipped them in the same package.

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
chadwright said:
Received a package from Topps today. Of course it was the Nolan Ryan Top Tier auto from Tier One. Still no Triple Threads yet. Not sure why they couldn't have shipped them in the same package.

Yeah, I have a Topps Tier One auto coming too, hopefully this week, but I doubt it. Can you post a scan of yours?

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Those cards, particularly the second one, are glorious. Kudos to Topps for including a multi-color rainbow patch from the same style of Astros uniform he's wearing in the picture on the card. The on-card autograph also adds to the awesomeness.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
oh man, those came out great!

did u know it would be on card when u bought the redemptions?

seems like a few are on card autos so this is a huge plus!!

awesome stuff

dave

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
daveyou said:
oh man, those came out great!
did u know it would be on card when u bought the redemptions?

seems like a few are on card autos so this is a huge plus!!

awesome stuff

dave

I wasn't sure about being on-card when I got them, but sure am glad. I have all the Nolan autos from the past TTT releases and all are stickers. Really love the on-card ones now as those are the only Ryan auto's I'm collecting now (have well over a 100 now)...Still looking for one of the #/18's though.

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Anybody know what jersey that patch is from on the first one? They didn't add gold/tan until after he left Houston.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts