Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fun story about opening a box of 1993 Score

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
My wife, daughter, and I went to visit some family today. My wife's sister asked if I has and extra baseball cards since her son (8 years old) was getting interested in them.......she said that we would LOVE to move cards out of the house....errrrrr I mean we would be glad to. I recently bought 60 sealed boxes of 90s wax and had a few left; mostly 1990-1993. Anyway I grabbed 4 boxes and we loaded up. Once we got to the house my nephew was playing with his buddy, this friend is who has gotten him interested in cards. We sat down and opened the box. His buddy was excited to pull two Barry Bonds cards and a good chunk of the Cardinals team set. My nephew was excited just to open cards and get to share it with his buddy. I left him the three other sealed boxes so they can tackle later.

1993 Score might not be the biggest product but it was huge today.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Enjoying it to enjoy it! That's what it's all about!

Well, until you get into your twenties and everything changes. And yes, that's a universal metaphor....

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
For some reason that's my favorite set ever. I'm half assing a signed set at the moment. Have about 1/2 of it done, just not looking forward to getting the multiple cards of every big name star signed (not to mention at least 3 or 4 Pucketts in that set). Got the Brett in my avatar IP, he was pretty drunk...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
sheetskout said:
Enjoying it to enjoy it! That's what it's all about!

Well, until you get into your twenties and everything changes. And yes, that's a universal metaphor....
aaahh CBW :lol: :lol:

FLOUR

Jan 20, 2009
Looking back, I prefer the sets that only had one series. I wouldn't mind opening retro stuff like 1993 Score and 1993 Select if the price was right. Though the Jeter RCs might spike the price a bit for those. Nice inserts, too.

Members online

Latest posts