Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

which member busted 23 cases of 2010BC here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Please let me know the member who busted all those cases of 2010 Bowman Chrome. I lost his PM and need to contact him. Thanks!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Not BCA and I don't think brentandbecca...that name doesn't ring a bell. I had emailed/PMed with the individual several times about his 23 cases, but this was a while ago now, and his name is eluding me...

I'm pretty sure he posted he hit a gold Chapman auto as the biggest hit of the 23 cases (which is pretty sad, actually), and his bucket is full of random 2010BC color auto hits...

I'll see if I can't locate some more info on searches, but if anyone else has some ideas, please post! thanks

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
bmp1971 said:
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Casebusters?

thanks, but that's not the ID I remember...

i think jcmint should remember if he's been around here lately?

I am always around the boards most mods are. Not sure on the guy though. Jim busted a ton of that

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
i think it might have been someone named sunjorel? is he still here? if so, i can't find his ID on the members list.

thanks for the help though.

sunojorel

Oct 5, 2010
GAP, PA
23 wouldn't have been bad if Chapman gold was my best, but unfortunately it was close to 3 dozen cases.... 34 or something like that..

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
sunojorel said:
23 wouldn't have been bad if Chapman gold was my best, but unfortunately it was close to 3 dozen cases.... 34 or something like that..

that kind of streak should be illegal. yikes.

i almost feel guilty now.

i seem to have done pretty good compared to what i am hearing from others on their 2010BC breaks...

but i hit zero redemption autos, and zero strasburg autos, and no color autos of any top prospect. there are a few boxes sitting at the LCS...maybe i'll pick them up for my bday on Wed....

Members online

No members online now.