Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cant Actually Believe We Finally Got This Card............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Well first of all, this is a Christmas present from my son to me..Even though its more or less ours!! :p :p :p ...Been chasing this card for SEVEN long years now..Yeppers, seven damn years just for a chance at one..And to think I really let the last one I saw slip through my hands @500 or so.. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ..So this makes the very last card needed for our COMPLETE master set of 2003 UD Finite..well actually still need 5 of the gold paralle's, but damn right now I really dont care..So enjoy.............. :D :D :D :D :D
.Its Coming up I promise..Intense isnt it!!!!!!!!!!
scan0001-1.jpg

BOOOOYEAH!!!!!!!!!!

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Thank You Thank You Thank You..ALL!! It was indeed a very long time coming and I couldnt be happier!! This was my one and only attempt at trying to actually put a master set of anything together..and again, now except for those 5 gold parallel's we got it done..Now i'm just wondering how long will it take to get those last 5 gold ones?? :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
agentjak said:
Thank You Thank You Thank You..ALL!! It was indeed a very long time coming and I couldnt be happier!! This was my one and only attempt at trying to actually put a master set of anything together..and again, now except for those 5 gold parallel's we got it done..Now i'm just wondering how long will it take to get those last 5 gold ones?? :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

What are the 5 golds you need?

agentjak

Feb 18, 2010
Colorado
Moonlight Graham said:
agentjak said:

What are the 5 golds you need?

..............Sorry for the delay..but since you asked

I need these 5:

101--#'d to 199--major factors
188--#'d to 99--first class
192--#'d to 99 " "
195--#'d to 99 " "
197--#'d to 99 " "

Members online

Latest posts