Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Guess Topps is that stupid after all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
You have the following, all of which were in 2010 Bowman Sterling(which has about 1/3 or 12 of the prospects each year that a typical Bowman product does, making it all the worse):

Gary Sanchez
Shelby Miller
John Lamb
Miguel Sano
Brett Jackson

It's getting to the point that I just expect laziness from Topps, that way I am not expecting too much.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'll be glad to take any Jake Skole you want to send me
005.jpg

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
hail2thevictors said:
You have the following, all of which were in 2010 Bowman Sterling(which has about 1/3 or 12 of the prospects each year that a typical Bowman product does, making it all the worse):

Gary Sanchez
Shelby Miller
John Lamb
Miguel Sano
Brett Jackson

It's getting to the point that I just expect laziness from Topps, that way I am not expecting too much.

At least they were non autos last year. Skole is just silly

NCAAFTTM

Nov 20, 2011
tramers said:
I'll be glad to take any Jake Skole you want to send me
005.jpg
Do you collect him? I can try and help you get some stuff if you want. My friends sister goes out with him.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
I pointed this out in the thread where the checklist was released. It's just annoying at this point.

I much rather have another prospect in it, preferably a prospect who doesn't have any other cards. (Leonys Martin comes to mind right off the bat)

This would add value to the product.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
What does Topps care? They keep making them, people keep buying them... That's their only job, to sell product.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
How is this a surprise, I posted that Matt hasn't signed for Topps yet when checklist came out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts