Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB at it again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Wish I had a scan to show this off, but old printer/scanner finally bit it and I haven't got a new one set up yet. I received a little package in the mail today. 2011 Topps Marquee Justin Upton /5 with 4 gorgeous patches in it. This is the card alexs64 has had for sale. Rich (Pine Tar) won't admit it, but he arranged to purchase this from Alex to send to me as a surprise. I know Alex also took a loss on the card to sell it to Richard because he knew it was coming to me. I feel guilty getting a piece this nice as a gift. Thanks a ton Rich! and thanks Alex for your part in it. I'm in both of your debt.

Hopefully I can get a scan up soon.

Eric

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
Just goes to show this is the best card site ever!!! :D

Cant wait to see a scan of the card... your upton collection is coming along GREAT!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
AWESOME that it is now in your PC man!!! VERY well done on both Alex and Richard...they are both awesome dudes!!! If you wanted to know...I was the one that pack pulled that bad boy. I can easily say it is one of the better quad patches out there from that set. Glad to hear it made it into your PC man. I know its old news and old thanks...but thanks again for this bad boy as it will forever remain in my PC :cool:

King1.jpg

EDIT: Here is a scan if you want to use it for the time being:

nov221.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Lots of great people involved with that deal. Alex-Alex-Richard are all top notch.

:grouphug:
Congrats on the new PC card :D

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Congrats on that Upton, definitely one of the better Quads to come from Marquee. Props to everybody involved on getting that to a good home!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
well you sure deserved it, I must thank you again for the scetch card you did for me of my buddy who passed away. His wife and son loved it. Wish I had another one

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
1 more bump to get these guys the recognition they deserve :D

Alex, very cool that you pulled the card.

rum151man - I may have a little more time over the next week. Do you have another sports photo of your buddy?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
WoundedDuck said:
1 more bump to get these guys the recognition they deserve :D

Alex, very cool that you pulled the card.

rum151man - I may have a little more time over the next week. Do you have another sports photo of your buddy?

not any good ones let me check and see what I have
thanks

Members online