Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bubba Starling Bowman Chrome Autos Shipped!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Could take up to another 3 weeks... they mark it shipped once it has been processed and sent to the shipping department. I had a Sterling Strasburg auto that was marked shipped for almost 2 weeks when I called to ask where it was and that I had not gotten it yet. I was told about the process and that my card was actually going to be put in the mail like 4 days later. 7 days after I called, I had it in hand.

wolters03

Feb 14, 2011
St. Paul, MN
fsulevine said:
Could take up to another 3 weeks... they mark it shipped once it has been processed and sent to the shipping department. I had a Sterling Strasburg auto that was marked shipped for almost 2 weeks when I called to ask where it was and that I had not gotten it yet. I was told about the process and that my card was actually going to be put in the mail like 4 days later. 7 days after I called, I had it in hand.

They all have tracking numbers posted though...

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
wolters03 said:
fsulevine said:

They all have tracking numbers posted though...

Have you entered the tracking # into USPS yet? If it shows up, great! If they say it isn't valid, that means they do not have the package in their possession yet.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I just checked and my Starling still says "pending".

However, my Jose Fernandez does in fact say "shipped". :)

It's nice to see these things happen quickly for once.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Anyone actively buying Starling at these prices?

I'm a big fan of his, but there's no way I touch his cards at current prices. Far better investments out there, in my opinion. I hope they drop at some point.

Members online

Latest posts