Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cool story

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pincheway

Jan 31, 2009
Pincheway said:
I just wanted to share a story that I think its kinda cool

I got to step up at the Diamondbacks fan fest this weekend
It was a great show, lots of fun and got to meet lots of people

one the cool things is I got to park my car while I load and unload in Chase Field (don't make fun of the car its all I can afford)..LOL
DSCF0990.jpg

Kinda of a long day I had to set up at 5am and left at 6pm
and here is my small set up and yes the graded cards are 1.00 and yes there are some 9.5's in there
DSCF1003.jpg

oh and the day end with me picking this up for 100 bucks
scan0017.jpg
scan0018.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
That had to be one awesome day!!! Looks like you had some great deals at your booth as well, "graded cards $1.00 each", WOW :eek:

Pincheway

Jan 31, 2009
yeah I bought out a dealer from lasvegas and I just said sell it cheap. I had 7 boxes from the guy I am down to 2 boxes left. I had people buy 100 at a time and says "why are they so cheap, it cost more to grade them". My usual response is, "Well if you think they are too cheap you can always pay me more(...lol then its followed by) I got a great deal and just passing it on".

G $MONEY$ said:
That had to be one awesome day!!! Looks like you had some great deals at your booth as well, "graded cards $1.00 each", WOW :eek:

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Oh, the times I would have had going through that $2.00 each box as well as the $1.00 each graded box.

Great story! I bet it was a good time.

Pincheway

Jan 31, 2009
hell yeah it was lots of fun

KCBeltranFan said:
Oh, the times I would have had going through that $2.00 each box as well as the $1.00 each graded box.

Great story! I bet it was a good time.

Pincheway

Jan 31, 2009

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts