Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Found my way here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
Just wanted to drop a quick note that I found my way over here and I am happy I did. I was talking with IanStewart last night as we were finishing a deal, and he asked if I was the bigpops65 that was on the old BMB. I told him I indeed was and that I left after the "change over" to the new format because I didn't like it, and hadn't gone anywhere since.

He told me of this board and that I would see a lot of familiar names. Well, I sure do! Hope to be able to catch up with a lot of the old crew in the coming days and weeks.

This site is exactly what I was looking for and is easy to navigate. Thanks for doing this Chris!

Again, glad I found this, and glad I got the nudge from IanStewart.

Kevin (aka bigpops65)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
....welcome.....you'll feel like a lost puppy who just made it home ;) ......similar (and even better) content to the old BMB but much easier to navigate and communicate......have fun.

MM/Scott

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
Thanks for all the welcomes guys!

MagicPapa: I think I was actually a beneficiary of a package or two from you back in the day! Thanks again for those!

Yes, Red Sox fan, but a baseball fan in general, and prospector by nature. I am more likely to be at a minor league game then Fenway (and I haven't seen a Sox game at Fenway in 2 years!). I am also the big Clay Buchholz guy from the old BMB days.

These days, I am now setting up at a local monthly show, meeting some people through that (I believe superfractor.com posts here as well?) and trying to find the next big prospect!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
bigpops65 said:

MagicPapa: I think I was actually a beneficiary of a package or two from you back in the day! Thanks again for those!

Yes, Red Sox fan, but a baseball fan in general, and prospector by nature. I am more likely to be at a minor league game then Fenway (and I haven't seen a Sox game at Fenway in 2 years!). I am also the big Clay Buchholz guy from the old BMB days.

These days, I am now setting up at a local monthly show, meeting some people through that (I believe superfractor.com posts here as well?) and trying to find the next big prospect!
CLAY!!!

redsox012.jpg

Hopefully he will turn it around this year. :)

And yes, Rob from superfractor.com posts here! [And has the 05 Clay Buchholz super!]

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Yeah I'm Superfractor.com guy, see the sig for my big one. Are you the one I bought the bard and johnson from? I had been meaning to email you for the last week if so.

jflan702

Sep 25, 2008
outside of Boston
bigpops65 said:

Welcome aboard! Glad you found your way over here. Which show are you setting up at lately?

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
beefycheddar said:
Yeah I'm Superfractor.com guy, see the sig for my big one. Are you the one I bought the bard and johnson from? I had been meaning to email you for the last week if so.

That is me. I've been meaning to contact you as well. Drop me an email!

jflan: Mansfield Holiday Inn show

Members online

Latest posts