Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VINTAGE SPORTS CARDS RACK PACKS-KMART

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake9494

Jun 8, 2009
Any idea how rare this is or what the value is. Bought the pack at Kmart, guarantees a jersey. Card is approximately 8x4 in size and contains pull tabs on the back to create a stand. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Jake

img601.jpg

img602.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
3rd party oversized cards featuring worthless base cards and questionable game-used swatches are not really a formula for wealth.

That said, these usually sell for $3-$10 to idiots like myself that buy them as oddballs for player collections. Yours does have a patch piece, may help the value some. This is from the same distributor (Vintage), just a different year.

07VINTAGESPORTSCARDS.jpg

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
8x4...vintage...don't think it's all too valuable. I would rather have a regular sized ichiro jersey card,but the fact that it's a patch definitely helps you out. Maybe you get an ichiro collector or someone who for some reason likes these cards to give you $20-$30 for it. After all it is an ichiro patch.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
8x4...vintage...don't think it's all too valuable. I would rather have a regular sized ichiro jersey card,but the fact that it's a patch definitely helps you out. Maybe you get an ichiro collector or someone who for some reason likes these cards to give you $20-$30 for it. After all it is an ichiro patch.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
homerun28aa said:
I get this strange feeling you'd rather have a regular sized Ichiro jersey card.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008

A_Pharis

This thread already has the makings of a legend.

To the OP: I had a Jeff Bagwell from that product that was a large chunk of the MLB Logoman - I couldn't get $3 for it. Most people are under assumption that the wording about the Jerseys being "obtained from Upper Deck" is purposefully obscure. Everyone doubts they are game used.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Not sure this was said or not, didn't read any posts in the thread, but

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I have one that makes me think at least some of the jersey swatches are legitimately obtained...maybe not game used, but at least game issued. Jersey number sewn in with appropriate stitching and fabric.

ScannedImage.jpg

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Ok OP...I'ma let you finish but first I gotta tell you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts