Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats the best Wax to open from retail?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
My wife would like to get me some more stuff for Christmas and I have been wanting to open something for awhile now and have been looking at, but keeping away from, opening my 94' Sportflix R+T box. Its been over a year since I busted any wax and was wondering what were the best retail boxes out there for Baseball and Footbal this year as far as which ones yielded the best hits?
Any help is appreciated,
thanks,
Dan

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
2011 Topps Chrome Football has been good retail wise I believe.

There have been some monster pulls from 2011 Bowman Chrome Baseball (Red Refractor Auto Matt Moore for example)

Someone here pulled a purple refractor auto /10 of Joe Panik from 2011 Bowman Draft along with a blue refractor auto of Archie Bradley.
I've also heard of a gold Dylan Bundy autographed being pulled from a retail blaster.

But we all know that the odds are astromical.

The football guys love the chrome retail this year though.

A_Pharis

For $10.98 the Topps Value Boxes are fun. 5 Retail packs of U&H and 1 Hobby pack of Bowman Chrome per box + 1 bonus Diamond Code Card + 1 Exclusive Harper refractor. If she can happen to track down some of the series 1 or 2 value boxes, those were MUCH better at a $15 price point.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Go for the 2011 Topps Chrome football, or if you are lucky enough to find 2010 Topps Magic blaster for $11.98, snatch them up.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Those magic blasters are loaded...double and triple autos all over the place and plenty of chrome autos..its almost
like they forgot to put all those into hobby packs.

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts