Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone having a Bowman Christmas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I have a case of 2011 BC and 3 2011 Bowman Jumbos as a supplement. I had to cut down a little on box breaking for X-mas because of all the good pc cards I have bought in the last month. Anyways, I might do a live break here Christmas morning since I had a luck the last time I did a live break. On the flip side, opening packs of cards and boxes and cases over 15 plus years on Christmas, I have yet to ever pull a great card. Some decent, but nothing I could say I was thrilled about. Let's hope Santa gives me a nice surprise since I am home this holiday season doing IV treament for my lung condition. Anybody else have a pile of Bowman products ready to bust 2 days from now? :)

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not opening anything, but I have a feeling you'll pull a great card!

Besides, it's your last chance...everything ends in 364 days. :shock:

:lol:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
AK11 said:
On the flip side, opening packs of cards and boxes and cases over 15 plus years on Christmas, I have yet to ever pull a great card. Some decent, but nothing I could say I was thrilled about.

Word.

Members online

Latest posts