Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christmas Break: 2011 BC Case & (3) 2011 Bowman Jumbos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
Here's the highlights:

Blue Bryce Harper 340/500 (similar to his jsy number, but add a zero)
Ref Avisail Garcia
Ref Brandon Belt
Ref Jurickson Profar
Base AU Adonis Cardona
Blue Ref AU Mason Williams
Blue Ref Brandon Belt Rookie
Base AU Luis Heredia
Ref Freddie Freeman
Ref Eric Hosmer
Base AU Aaron Hicks
Superfractor Dillon Gee 1/1
Ref AU Kendrick Perkins
Ref Roman Mendez
Ref Matt Lollis
Blue Ref AU Luis Heredia
Ref Keyvius Sampson

So the best auto was the Williams and I did get some decent base refractors, but that's about it. I do not plan on selling anything or trading, but if interested, I will take offers on the Gee super. Thanks for the look.

AK11

May 24, 2010
That comment is a bit harsh. I do not collect Gee and it won't sell for much either so I can buy something else for my pc, so in my opinion it's an average pull. Please don't trash me because I thought my break was average. Everyone's view of a box break depends on who is looking at it and what they collect.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
AK11 said:
That comment is a bit harsh. I do not collect Gee and it won't sell for much either so I can buy something else for my pc, so in my opinion it's an average pull. Please don't trash me because I thought my break was average. Everyone's view of a box break depends on who is looking at it and what they collect.
It is not harsh at all. It is only saying how you can't get a WOW out pulling a Super of anyone. You been on here long enough to know how hard it is to pull a super from any break. I get it you are just disappointed it was of a lower player and not something you could have sold for big money. But to each his own. It is all about making money and not getting satisfied with what you pull :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
AK11 said:
Now this is harsh :twisted:
baby_crying.gif

AK11

May 24, 2010
I was not complaining at all or crying about it as your pic suggests. Secondly, I am a collector first and do not flip or worry about the value of every card I buy or pull. I only mentioned the lack of value because I cannot translate it into another good card I for my pc. Thirdly, to be a "crybaby" about not be happy with whatever I pull has nothing to do with it. I learned a long time ago you take the good with the bad when busting, so my opinion was not about my break being a "bummer." I got some cards I am happy with, so I'm perfectly fine. Jumping for joy for any superfractor is overrated. Just because it is a super tough pull, doesn't make it a wow card. I am being berated for my view of my break on Christmas :lol:

AK11

May 24, 2010
jeff_bichel said:
Eat a Snickers, man, you're whining. ANY card worth better than $200 is a WOW. card

It's not worth $200, maybe $100 if that. Gee cards are selling for little. If anybody reads my first post as whining, then other heads need examining.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts